Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally!

ATTENTION!

I'm proud to announce that the website is ready for your viewing and reading pleasure. Keep the URL www.idahofoodbank.org/community_gardens in the back of your brain. Browse, test out the links, visit often... I've proofread it many a time, but I'm sure I've missed some things, links are broken, etc. Enjoy! I'm very excited, and I think this will be a great central resource for community gardeners, local gardening organizations, and general gardening enthusiasts. I'm especially pleased with the embedded material. I know, I know, it's a little off-center, but I'm working on it. I've never embedded anything before then, so I'm actually pretty proud of myself. :)

In that vein, I will soon not write in this blog anymore. One more week and I'll be writing strictly in the blog on the aforementioned website.

In other fantastic news, we now have three bands booked for the Homegrown Hootenanny! This is going to be a great show, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment